iklan

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Compounding Project From $50 to ...

Hi all,
I am just started to post to this blog regards my trading activities. Now i have my own project just how far i can got from this account. This is only $50 but i wanna know how much my capabilities at this business.
To the point, now i have my trading plan for this project:
  • My target is get 20 point per OP
  • I have 500 point margin each open trades
  • My stop loss is differ and up to my trading system said
  • Must safe my account quickly when it get plus about 7 point move SL to BE
  • My whole target is won 40 trades in row
Next i will upload some Picture and describe my trading system, but for your curious i am use Maket Proflie for help me take my decision,

Thanks and GGH ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment